At Liskeard Hillfort Primary School, we believe every child is entitled to benefit from the highest quality of teaching and learning. It is our aim to see our school develop as a centre of excellence, providing effective care and education for our children and a stimulating and rewarding environment for staff, parents and governors.
Our vision is to ensure that our children receive the very best education, realise their full potential and are prepared to become responsible and successful citizens.
Our aims are to:
- Promote a healthy lifestyle and encourage our pupils to understand the impact this has on their emotional well-being
- Provide high quality learning opportunities, which will encourage children to fulfil their academic potential
- Motivate children with a desire to learn and achieve their best and have the confidence to apply their skills and knowledge, which will equip them to achieve their personal hopes and ambitions in life
- Encourage our children to be respectful, responsible citizens who value and care for each other
- Nurture confident children with high self-esteem, who feel secure and valued
No Child Left Behind
Our aim is to make sure every child fulfils their potential; not all pupils will be traditionally academic so it is important that every child has choices and develops the valuable skills that will enable them to succeed beyond school and in life.
Liskeard Hillfort Primary School delivers rigorous academic challenges with educational and personal development activities to provide a rich and rounded learning experience so that all pupils get every opportunity to achieve their potential.